Friday, April 22

He's 15 months!

I continue to neglect this blog and it bugs me but sometimes I get confused as to why I even keep it. Is it to keep others posted? To keep records of what goes on? To brag? Well, I guess its a combo of all. Although some days I'm tempted to blog about not-so-good stuff, to vent about things that are bothering me, etc... so I might take that approach every now and then.  Who know, for now it's about GABE!

Yesterday Gabe officially turned 15 months old. I would post all his stats but I don't have them! We are choosing not to vaccinate (please don't judge) so I didn't even think to make a well-check appointment. But, he is a big boy that loves to eat! Some of his favorite foods are bananas, waffles, toast, cheese, fruits, most of the common veggies (carrots, green beans, broccoli) and chicken nuggets. We laugh because he really is "all boy", just so much different than Olivia in his mannerisms. Olivia is very careful, clean and dainty and Gabe is not. He will grab handfuls of food and stuff them in his mouth, swallow them down without even bothering to chew! We often see whole pieces of food later on, if you know what I mean! He'll rub his dirty hands through his hair and pick in his ear...Olivia asks for a napkin at each meal and actually uses it! Even when she was little she was always a neat eater.
He loves to play with Olivia's hat.  I bought him his own but he still prefers to put this one on! 


(I don't know why blogger won't let me rotate these)

Gabe is also a man of few words. He says da-da, ma-ma, NO and babbles quite a bit but that is about it for language.  He mastered walking at 14 months and I also weaned him about that same time.  He loves to drink milk and water, that's pretty much all he's ever had.  He absolutely adores Olivia, loves playing outside, bath time, and has learned to run away from us when he's playing with something he shouldn't have.  He is our snuggler and gives absolutely the B-E-S-T hugs ever.  They can turn a crummy day into gold in one second flat.  Love them!

As the months go by he is becoming more of a daddy's boy.  He squeals with excitement when Koby comes home from work, its adorable.


Happy Easter everbody!

No comments: