Tuesday, September 9

Catching our breath!

Again, long time no blog. It seems like August was just a blur for me with the chaos of my first turn at the duplexes. But, we all survived with only a few bumps and bruises! Now that everybody has moved in I finally feel like I have some time to relax and just be. It has been incredibly nice not to have to answer my phone non-stop all day and coordinate the flooring people with the cleaning people with the painter guys with the maintenance people...you get the idea.

So, I'm at a point where I feel like so many things have happened (like my 10 year high school reunion, our 8 year wedding anniversary) that I don't really know where to start so I think I'm just going to post some pictures and call it a night!

Just a picture of Livi being cute in her Sunday outfit.

This is our entry way table and Olivia really likes to climb up and dig through my purse/diaper bag. She automatically goes straight to my wallet and out of all the cards I carry she always pulls out my debit/check card, my emergency credit card and my Victoria's Secret card. What can I say, the girl already knows about the essentials of life!


I used to just keep Olivia's bows in a little box in her dresser but lately I've been getting annoyed with having to dig them out so I decided to try my hand at being crafty and made her a little bow holder. I chose black and red gingham because it matched her bedding. And of course the "O" is for "Olivia"!


Today Olivia got her first haircut! I probably could have done it myself but I was too scared to completely mess up so little miss thing went to the salon. It was so cute, the hair dresser was able to put her hair in a little ponytail and then cut it for us to keep!

Before (back)


After (back)


Feeling like a big girl in the chair...

Not so sure about the cape and the stranger taking our picture...

All done! What do ya think? :)

2 comments:

Amanda said...

How cute is she?
It is sad we live so close and I have only seen her once! We've got to get better about this! :)
Also, I LOVE her bow holder - it is super cute.
Miss ya!

MommyLuv said...

Absolutely adorable!!!! Thank you so much for the b-day card - she felt so special getting her own mail. Will you be going to Abilene for Thanksgiving this year?